Here I am, you see, staring at a picture.
--Admiral Croft, Persuasion
Most recent pics:
From 2003: Jan 27
| Feb 17
| Feb 19
| June 21
| Dec 24
Pictures from Egypt and Israel, Summer 2000
Meeting Sean Astin, Feb 2003
Howard Shore weekend in Atlanta, June 2004
- Home sweet home
- Mom dressed for her highschool graduation
- The Seventies . . . what a decade.
- 1978 newspaper article about Dad
- Four generations!
- Bobby and I in 1983 | Christmas 1984 | 1986
- All of us on the deck, 1995
- My graduation from MSMS, May 1997
- Bobby, Emma, Martha, and I in 1998
- Emma, Martha, and Mom cross-dress for Homecoming, 1999
- Will, Kyle, and I at WCC's coffeehouse, fall 2000
- Shannon and I at one of those little mall picture booths
- Jenny, Shannon, and I at WCC's Crawfish boil, April 2000
- Here we are again with our uncle Bill, summer 2000
- Emma and Martha, April 2001
- Here I am dressed as a beanie baby. Don't ask.
- Will and I getting the award for most outstanding religion major, April 30, 2001 -- the picture is grainy because I had to enlarge it a lot
- College graduation, May 2001
- On stage, looking really bored
- My brother and sisters, Jan 2004